For information about our services and activities, suggestions, information about accessible places in Manchester, comments about our website or just to send a message to us.
Manchester Disabled People’s Access Group (MDPAG)
c/o GMCDP, Unit 4, Windrush Millenium Centre
70 Alexandra Road, Hulme, Manchester M16 7WD
Please note: we are not be able to offer advice on general legal or benefits issues, only on access issues. We suggest that people in the UK contact the Equality Advisory Support Service, local disability organisations and other advice services if you wish to take action under the Equality Act or the Human Rights Act.
Suggested organisations for information and advice include:
- Equality Advisory Support Service – the helpline which replaced the EHRC advice line
- Equality and Human Rights Commission – information on legislation, codes of practice, projects and publications
- SCOPE – dial UK – online information & local advice centres run by disabled people
- Advice Guide (Citizens Advice Bureaux) – advice & information
- Disability Rights UK – information on benefits issues
- Resources – selected organisations, including information on Manchester, access standards & access issues & disabled people’s organisations